Dr. Laurence Galant
Health & Nutritional Guidance Center (HNGC)
Don’t Risk Your Health! Enjoy a better quality of life with our seven Phase private one on one Health and Nutritional Program as follows:
1. Evaluation: Provides a thorough examination of your current health habits. Information obtained here is used to create your “Personal Health Plan”. (two sessions)
2. Orientation: An overview of nutrition and health. Topics covered include: Digestion, nutrition, food combining, and health maintenance.
3. Body Detoxification: Pollution is everywhere; In the water, in the air, even in some of the foods we eat. Pollution can build-up in the body and weaken your body s resistance to disease. The NGC program gives you techniques that allow your body rid itself of these chemical toxins.
4. Nutritional Transition: This is where your personal dietary habits are slowly rearranged to a more natural and nutritional diet, which would be in harmony with physiology and in agreement with digestive chemistry.
5. Nutritional Guidance: This part of the program covers: Meal Planning, weight loss or gain, and improved appearance.
6. Disease “Prevention”: To live a long and healthy life, you must learn to remove the causes of diseases. This session gives you the tools. Covers the seven stages of the evolution of diseases.
7. Stress Management: Irritability, depression, insomnia, loss of appetite, fatigue, and increasing incidence of health problems are some common symptoms of stress. This session helps you with relaxation and exercise techniques.
Dr. Galant provides an intensive Health and Nutritional program, which involves diet, nutritional and mental outlook on life.
Each protocol is highly individualised. Diets vary widely, from vegetarian diets to diets high in animal protein and progressively changed during the transition part of the program, but all diets require the use of unprocessed, organically grown foods. In addition, patients will be required to give up the use of alcohol, tobacco and many other toxic products, depending on each individual case. In some cases specialized supplements are recommended during the transition. These special supplements are liquid and consist of vitamins, minerals, enzymes.
- In addition to the diet and supplements, each program involves a variety of detoxification procedures. We find that these procedures are critically important to the success of the nutritional program.
- The initial evaluation requires two sessions; out of town patients must come to Boynton Beach, Florida to be evaluated. The first meeting involves a complete history, and usually takes an hour. In this session Dr. Galant evaluates and decides if you qualify for his program. If you do not qualify he will give you instructions for your best approach to your problem. The second session may takes approximately an hour to an hour and a half: during this session, Dr. Galant reviews in depth his evaluation and the results. In addition, he reviews the patient’s diet, supplement, and detoxification programs, and in some cases Hypnosis & Visualization. This Trade Mark system is called “The Galant Total Health Program”. Before an appointment can be made, prospective patients must contact the office for further information. All prospective patients must relay the details of their case to the office in a 10-15 minute phone interview. Dr. Galant then reviews this material, and if he approves, an appointment can then be scheduled. It is necessary for the patients themselves to call; not only does this give us more accurate information, but it also allows us to be sure that the patient understands the high degree of motivation and commitment the program demands.
The following Changes Are also Required… The kinds of changes which must be identified, of course, vary from individual to individual but, surprisingly, they almost always fall into the following categories:
1. Doing away with certain outmoded beliefs and superstitions that can only serve to hamper maintenance of full health or perhaps even destroy it, if it is now present.
2. Causing a change in attitude through knowledge about the kind of habits in eating and lifestyle that are recognized as being destructive to health.
3. Develop a deep conviction about the need for the changes recommended by our practitioner, this obtained through knowledge of what is believed to be essential to health maintenance.
4. The introduction of positive actions through practice, gradually or abruptly, as individual situations and conditions warrant, eliminating all destructive habits and replacing them with natural, truly scientific, practices known to be instrumental in building health; not disease.
Phone Consultation $4.00 per minute (15 – min. Minimum.)
Office Visit $275.00 (1 Hour +)
All Follow up Visits $200.00 (45 min. to 1 Hour)
Phone Consultation 30 Minutes $60.
By Appointment only.
Make your appointment and get the Evaluation session. To begin the evaluation session process, the client should send a written summary of the problem that they are seeking help for, it must be written as if telling a story, rather than as an outline. this summary must include:
- Patient’s Name, date of birth and age.
- Address, phone number, Email and fax number (if you have one).
- How you were referred, or how you found out about this office.
- Any prior interest in nutrition or alternative medicine. (Such interest not required to become a patient.
- Type of illness, date it was diagnosed, extent of disease, recurrences.
- Date and kind of previous treatments.
- Current treatment recommendations.
- Attitude about treatments and current physicians.
- How diseas has effected daily life and activities, including ability to work.
- Any other significant health problems, past or present.
- All prescription medication.
- Height and weight, recent weight gain or loss.
- Difficulties in eating or swallowing capsules.
- History of smoking and or alcohol use.
- Immotional blockage of any kind. (anger, fears, panic attacks, guilt, stress, etc.
- Support system – family, friends spiritual.
- Who lives with patient, and relationship with person(s) in home.
- reason for wanting an appointment in this office (abrief statement of a few sentences is fine).When this summary is completed, it should be send or e-mailed to this office.When this is reviewed and accepted copies of relevant biopsy results, blood work results, CT or MRI written reports may be requested. (Not the actual films of CT scans or MRIs) E-mail us your detailed information, to DrGalant@truthinhealth.com or request a consultation fill in form.
- Health Disclaimer (You must read our health disclaimer before you complete any of the above)
Healthy Toxic Deceased