Health and Nutrition for Beginners Course
What You Get:
Learn what it takes to live a healthier lifestyle when you take this comprehensive online Health and Nutrition course, which is designed to cover the digestive system, nutrients, energy, metabolism, diets, and more.
Health and Nutrition for Beginners Course Takes an average of 30 minutes’ to one hours to complete.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Get unlimited access and learn from virtually anywhere
- Use on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer
Unique Teaching Methods
Each published lessons you’ll receive is presented thoroughly among the following lesson sections:
1) Rational – the big idea pertaining to the lesson and material presented.
2) Objective of this lesson
3) Key Concepts
4) Salient Facts
6) Outline of the Lesson
7) Presentation of the Lesson
8) Questions Relating to the Lesson
9) Summary of the Lesson
10) Supplementary Text material
Some lessons will contain tables and statistics for study and references purpose. Pertinent texts will be referred to when needed. Then you’ll be led into the lesson material. Total pages of lesson and text material will vary from twelve to forty 81/2 X 11″ typeset pages. Where relevant, case histories will be cited and documentation presented. In addition, articles by great health educators will often appear as part of the text material. Periodically, you’ll receive a written test. You’ll complete and return your test to us for grading and assessment. Your rating will be entered in our grade book and your test will be returned to you bearing your grading marks. When warranted, we will offer constructive criticism and commentary with suggestions. (Tests are only required if you are studying for a degree.
INTRODUCTION to the Course Level 1: (If you like to continue with your studies, there are seven levels)
PART I: THE FOUNDATIONS OF LIFE
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to HEALTHOLOGY as a way of life
- Lesson 2 – The nature and purpose of disease
- Lesson 3 – Introducing the HEALTHOLOGY System for perfect health,
- Lesson 4 – Program for perfect health,
The essentials of life:
- Lesson 5 – Introduction to Nutritional Science
- Lesson 6 – The immense wisdom and providence of the body
TEST ONE covering Lessons 1 – 6 (Optional, and only if you studying for a degree).
PART II: THE NUTRITIONAL BASES OF LIFE
- Lesson 7 – Carbohydrates: fuel for the human body
- Lesson 8 – Proteins in the diet
- Lesson 9 – Vitamins: the metabolic wizard of life processes
- Lesson 10 – The role of minerals in human nutrition
- Lesson 11 – Fats in the diet
- Lesson 12 – The role of acid and alkaline substances within the body
TEST TWO covering Lessons 7 -12 (Optional, and only if you studying for a degree).
Costs of the Health and Nutritional Course
There is a one time Initiation fee of $1000.00 and Each lesson costs $100.00 plus $10 shipping and handling, if you want us to mail you the physical course. Each test costs $75.00. Tests are optional, but “Mandatory” if you are studying for a degree.
University of Healthology accepts all applicants for training in Health Science. It discriminates against no one for any reason. However, the awards of degrees are made to those who achieve a C average or better.
After the first lesson should you wish to withdraw from further lessons, the University of Healthology will refund your one-time tuition initiation fee in full providing you return all the material in good condition.
PROMOTIONAL COST ONLY Each Lesson $50 plus $100 initiation fee.
Purchase all 12 lesson and the cost is $359.64 ($29.97. each lesson)
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2017